Downtown Guelph – a great place for a fresh cup of coffee
by Tudor Costache
When you vote for Guelph and then share this post and then win this contest we will party! Go to www.strongtowns.org then click the menu and hit the "contest" button!
Great local musician and a great #downtownguelph location. Take a break and have a listen. You'll be glad you did.
Good news Philly Cheese Steak lovers....Construction has started at Philthy Phillys. Coming soon to 85 Macdonell Street.
- Guelph Mercury Article - " Premiere Wynne meets with Guelph business owners about hydro costs"
- Guelph Mercury Article - "Turn traffic around on Wilson Street"
- Guelph Today Article - " Wilson Street reconstruction, Phase 2, is coming..."
- Guelph Today Article - "New 12-storey apartment building gets staff approval"
- Guelph Today Article- "City says new Wilson Street Parkade likely delayed for one year"
- Expedia.ca lists Guelph as 'One of 17 spots to see in 2017"
- and More…
- View past e-bulletins.