Downtown Guelph – a great place for a quiet dinner
by Bill Bond
The Guelph Civic Museum is all lit up to celebrate #Guelph190. Programming includes blacksmithing, historical improv, First Nations dancing, and a 3D printer making models of the original Central School. From 9pm to 1pm.
Thank you Mayor Cam Guthrie for coming out and celebrating this milestone with the owners of Wild Rose. Could this day get any better for them?
- Construction Notice - Macdonell Street utility installation
- Guelph Mercury Article - " Premiere Wynne meets with Guelph business owners about hydro costs"
- Guelph Mercury Article - "Turn traffic around on Wilson Street"
- Guelph Today Article - " Wilson Street reconstruction, Phase 2, is coming..."
- Guelph Today Article - "New 12-storey apartment building gets staff approval"
- Guelph Today Article- "City says new Wilson Street Parkade likely delayed for one year"
- and More…
- View past e-bulletins.