Doors Open Guelph–Lornewood Mansion 125 Norfolk Street
April 27 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Lornewood was built by Charles Raymond in 1867 and enlarged later with the Tuscan bays and tower. It was named after an 1879 visit from the Marquis of Lorne and his wife Princess Louise. The house has been restored with its original ornate black walnut trim, ceilings, lead-glass windows, carpets and elaborate furniture.
Suggested parking: neighbourhood streets, Baker Street Lot (pay-to-park)
Accessibility: steps and ledges, no flights of stairs.